We are now looking for an E-Commerce Assistant to join our London Head Office team. This role is offered on a local full time, permanent contract and will assist the E-commerce Manager on the day to day maintenance and operations of the website.
This is a varied role that requires strong organisational skills and workload management.
What you will do
• Setting up all new products on the website, ensuring accurate optimised features, categories and pricing.
• Write copy for each of the products at the beginning of the season, setting up the PPC and SEO at the beginning of the season, checking and producing reports to show the ROI.
• Write the copy for the weekly newsletter promotions, being custodian of the Miista tone of voice. Responsible for maintaining the Miista brand personality throughout our website and Mailer campaigns, balancing the commercial attributes and storytelling.
• Project managing the team of photography/product retouching to ensure that all product images are uploading on a timely manner to the website. Keeping records updated seasonal uploads.
• Prepare the weekly homepage visually and merchandise the website’s categories weekly according to different campaigns under the direction of both the E-Commerce Manager and Retail Merchandiser.
• Prepare weekly E-Mail Campaigns.
• Work closely with the E-Commerce Manager, the Social Media Manager / Content Manager and other departments to ensure Miista’s Ecommerce activities are aligned weekly with the general marketing calendars.
• Responsible for being on the lookout and testing site errors both on mobile and desktop and both communicating them to the E-Commerce manager and the developer
The Ideal Candidate
• Good writing creative skills.
• Knowledgeable insight into the creative process of Email Campaigns and working with varios visual formats, storytelling through text, imagery and video.
• Acute understanding of digital sensibilities – SEO, and best practices for social, and email campaigns.
• A good understanding on Email marketing tools – Klaviyo, MailChimp, etc.
• A good understanding of the Shopify platform.
• Commercial, product and content driven.
• Good editing skills of content, both product pictures, regular imaginary and video.
• A pro at Excel.
• Graphic design skills and good use of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Highly organised with the ability to organise workload.
• Knowledge and a passion for fashion, art and culture.
• A passion for story telling.
• A passion for branding.
• A dynamic person with a modern world and versatile approach.
• A can-do attitude.
Why choose us?
Our brand is creative, forward thinking and dynamic; we choose longevity over passing trends, and we look for people who share a passion for what we do, and who are ready to join us writing the next Miista chapter.
At Miista we are committed to recruiting the very best people by offering an honest and inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated.
Email us at email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Our internship offers a great opportunity to learn about many aspects of the fashion industry. We’re friendly too! If you're interested to help us with marketing projects, get in touch! Our intern has to be based in London and able to speak English.It's also mandatory to write & speak in at least one language from the list below:
Native level written and spoken language is preferred. Our intern has to understand all the relevant social media channels (TikTok, Wechat, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook) and be on top of all things current. You'll learn about social media strategies and most importantly you'll have a chance to publish your writing/translation. It's an excellent opportunity to learn from our marketing team - you'll get to see how the business side of Miista works. Our team is small and things are very collaborative here. It's a chance to learn things a very strict role might not teach you. We're looking for someone able to work 3-5 days a week from home, ideally available to start right away. The internships last for three months. You'll be able to work from your home. If it is you that we're looking for, please get in touch with Oriana at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark in the subject line whether you are interested in Miista internship and your native language. Your email may be overlooked otherwise. Please attach your CV and tell us a bit about yourself (involving fun facts aren't mandatory but it would probably make us happy). Please pitch one idea you think would work for the TikTok also send an example of something you've written before (in English AND your native language). This could be work for uni or a piece for your own blog - we just wanna see you work that word magic. You'll be interviewed through Google Hangouts platform so make sure to download it on your phone beforehand.
We look forward to hearing from you!